Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand customer’s requirements including business workflows, functional and technical specifications.
- Recommend solutions and features based on the requirements for the client’s market and guiding them on budget suitability.
- Organize and analyze requirement in details. Prepare screen wireframes, user flow, and user stories.
- Consult with the Project Managers and the Development team and prepare estimates for development and delivery time (and cost).
- Inspiring Team members to innovate and deliver.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of business analysis experience preferably mobile applications development and mobile technologies.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Knowledge of requirement analysis, impact analysis, User interface design techniques.
- Proven track record as a business analyst, dealing with all aspects of a successful product in the IT sector – preferably mobile applications and web app development.
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and willingness to assist the cross-functional team throughout the project development lifecycle – from pre-sales stage up to delivery.
- Technically sound with hands-on experience in mobile and web app development.